ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BAD F**KIN LUCK!!!

Weeman sucks ****

:mad: btw this is a moan lol.

Who else gets bad luck with paint jobs and bodywork? I really try and look after my cup as best as I can, especially in terms of bodywork. When I first got it the bonnet had a dodgy paint job on it and quite a number of big stone chips appeared, renault did nothing for me so £300 quid later and a new paint job which was nice.

Then, some f**kers car rolled into me when i was sitting in it cos he had a dodgy hand brake and had to have a new rear bumper (a claim on his insurance, not mine).

Now, noticed the other week a large scuff on the lip of the rear bumper wheel arch, 1 mahoosive stone hit in my windscreen and driving home last night and a lorry kicks up what felt like a brick that bounced off my bonnet onto my windscreen leaving a right old mess!!!!!!!:mad: and some f**ker has put a crease in the front of the bonnet along with a dent. wtf is all this taking pride of your car all about!

Off my chest now so hopefully some sympathy will come my way lol.

The question is, do I get a quote for god knows how much and get her sorted??? Would you, more importantly?

Weeman sucks ****

f**kin right an all!

[Edited by CHRIS172CUP on 5/20/2005 4:25:36 PM]

am i a mug for spending out what would probably be a lot of cash just to sort my bodywork out?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i would. I have been pretty luck so far * touches wood (over and over) *, only one small dent which I had removed the other weekend. I do sympathise though mate, I would hate to get that kind of damage on my car, kind of takes away the originality of the car.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Mate i want a new bonent.... has three small dents, i know what u mean, only takes some tw*ts to ruin your pride and joy

Weeman sucks ****

Thanks, not in any shape or fform my fault either, I was a bout 10 car lengths behind the lorry last night and never drive up peoples arses. Avoid tescos and such...hmmm!

Probably gonna be around 7-800 snots to. Black turinis will be on hold for now then:(

Octavia VRS

When a silly cow in a Corsa bumped into me and I needed a paint job it wasnt as good as before and some other parts of my car felt rough to the touch :(

Took a lot of waxing to get it feeling smoother

[Edited by POW_Clio on 20 May 2005 at 4:33pm]

Black 182 + Recaros

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 20 May 2005

When a silly cow in a Corsa bumped into me and I needed a paint job it wasnt as good as before and some other parts of my car felt rough to the touch :(

Took a lot of waxing to get it feeling smoother

[Edited by POW_Clio on 20 May 2005 at 4:33pm]

Sounds like a botched job to me... Id take it back.

Clio 182

Ive got a scratch on the front bumper from parking, underside damage to paintwork from my drive which is too high, and someone scratched my car on the rear side at the Swindon meet, plus a few stone chips on the bonnet. I cannot be bothered to get it done...

Have you got protected no claims?? Id have to get it done if it were me, had my second car keyed and until Id saved up to have it fixed (all panels) I didnt even wash it.

Clio 182

I know a good cheap sprayer if you need it fella, Im getting mine done soon because im sad and a perfectionist! lol