ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back of the cupboard find...

Scirocco GT 2.0
Offfttt...

All I need to do now is find a 15v Charger to fit and we can fire this baby up.

Toshiba, Windows 95. Floppy, CD, Infared, PS/2, Printer port/1xUSB etc. No touchpad.

Must be 13/14 years old!

7e9558fd.jpg

We have decided to keep it as we are replacing all of the staff laptops this summer and instead of giving one of our colleagues a nice sparkly new one. We are going to give them this instead lol.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I've got a charger that'll fit that.... because I used to have one as a work laptop and never gave all the bits back!
Is it a Tecra 500CDT? It's definitely something from the Tecra range at the time.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I found our old Tosh Satellite a few months ago. It fell from the loft skylight down to the garden "accidentally".

Scirocco GT 2.0
I've got a charger that'll fit that.... because I used to have one as a work laptop and never gave all the bits back!
Is it a Tecra 500CDT? It's definitely something from the Tecra range at the time.

Not sure! It rings a bell though, i'll check tomorrow.

Any chance I could have the charger please? :eek: