ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B&Q saturday... anyone going?

Twingo Dynamique
just wondering if anyone on here is going to the IMCC meet this saturday at the B&Q near asda... i'm presuming it might be a bit chavvy... but i'm intrigued so i'm going... maybe it would be good if those going from CS park next to each other!? :S i'm so out of my depth here... :L

Twingo Dynamique
IP1 5QP (might be 5PQ) it's the B&Q next to Asda, comet, macdonalds, pizza hut, kfc... mamas and papas..

top of norwich road ipswich.

Clio Sport 172.
I'm assuming that from JHead's location that will be the B&Q near ASDA that's just off the Whitehouse estate?? First exit off the A14 if coming from Bury St. Edmunds direction. I haven't lived in Ipswich for a while but I do visit from time to time.

SQ5
We had a look at the last one it was full of chavs and people that generally couldn't drive.

We left quickly.

Twingo Dynamique
i'm going cuz my mate is and i havent seen him in ages... just wanted to meet a few off here!! :L i know it will probs be chavvy though... :/ :L