ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ay up!

Clio 172 Ph2
Hi all!My name is Maddox & my mate Hadley told me to come & join ya'll,So here i am.I drive a Ph2 172 which is abit poorly at the mo!But i'm hoping to have her back on the road by the end of May & be the finished article by French Car Show!Look forwards to Chatting to ya'll & start going to some meets once the old motors back up & running.

Mads

Clio 172 Ph2
Hahaha!Yeah right i'v never heard of such a thing!She's got a major missfire on cylinder 4!The diag said to check injector,Wiring or ECM.I changed the injector & Renault have never sold a single ECM at about £300!So i'm going to try bypassing the break in the wiring loom,But i'm having trouble trying to find a wiring diagram for me to check which wires i need to cut in to.know anyone who can help?!

Mads