ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artdeshine, I can stop searching for that ultimte shine!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Wow! After speaking with the Artdeshine guys at Waxstock, I came away with Artdejohnson can coat & Artdekotsos wax. I had great help from Matt , Suspal & Steve with application etc, great guys who were very helpful :approve:

The test mule was my ex managers Tecnam P2006, I only had one day which is abit tight really but I cracked on.

I gave her a waterless wash as the boys were still working on her. I used DJ low on eu which cleans superbly. Every nook & cranny was cleaned which took me the best part of 5 hours! :eek:

Anyway, the fuselage & tail plane was protected with can coat, flippin hell this stuff is mental! So easy to use, I thought Exo was easy but this was a doddle & left her silky smooth! The finish, gloss was unreal tbh, to think I didn't polish at all, just an incredible finish. :D

I then applied the wax to the wings. Honest to god this wax is beautiful! A little goes a long way, comes off with ease & leaves it ultra slick. I'm totally hooked, I'd happily get rid of all my other waxes including Desire & Illusion & just use this!

I cannot wait to use it on my cars! :evil:

IMAG5966_zpsfaab5210.jpg

IMAG5967_zpsa56fcac4.jpg

IMAG5972_zps2d603c6d.jpg

IMAG5980_zps419dd900.jpg

IMAG5991_zps88421105.jpg

IMAG5994_zps0ebaecbc.jpg

IMAG6001_zps3a4fa10e.jpg

IMAG5997_zpsc47e5f2c.jpg

My only regret is that I didn't try these products sooner :)