ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want some dirt cheap Coilovers for a Mk2???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found these on german ebay, im sure sum1 can put them to good use. I cant see that there is owt rong wiv em and for 40Euros buy it now its worth the risk of seeing if there is owt rong wiv em. the translation as per babelfish is as follows:

To sales of two thread absorbers fuern Clio B, Clio 2, and Twingo C06.Ueber can I was entitled sagen.Ich sell it little at amateur handicraftsman, those must look whether it o.k no Umtasuch no warranty, mark fiber plastic-adjustably to 70mm, now much fun with to buy or costs offering dispatch approx.. 14 or 15euro, stop because of the weight

They say they will post to GB and it shoudnt be too much as german post service is absolutely cracking! I have bought two sets of wheels off german ebay so far and the service has been unreal. Apart from having reservations over putting money into some german geezers bank account i really cant compain about the transactions!

Let me know how you get on if anyone buys em. would be interested to know how you get on.

Shorty_mk1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surely if it were just the rears it wouldnt have the long thin springs. The rears are only the short chubby springs are they not????

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
a 'rough' translation...

Would sell two thread mutes fürn Clio B, Clio 2, and Twingo C06.Über then accrued can say sell must view is buy or offer cost I few I it at handicraft enthusiast that self whether it no Umtasuch no guarantee, sign FK. adjustably until 70mm,nun much joke in that delivery ca. to to to o. k. 14 or 15euro,halt because of the weight.

hmmm...think I'd give them a miss either way!