ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone ordered a phone from O2 online?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered one this afternoon but had no confirmation or anything, and when I log into MyO2 no accounts show.

I rang them and they say the order is going through and emailed me an order number to track with but can't find anywhere on the site to enter it. Anyone know where to enter it?

Is this normal for O2? I'm quite concerned I have had no email confirmation.

Mk3 Dynamique S
Think its normal for O2.

Never received a confirmation email when I ordered a phone from them about a month ago. Phone arrived 2 days later as expected.

Don't think theres any need to worry.

Clio 172mk2
ive always had email saying ordered and despatched, usually on you online log on u can view current orders and see the tracking details.

only had it once where it didnt show and had to fone it through, never paid for fone though so cant complain :p

Clio 172mk2
ive always had email saying ordered and despatched, usually on you online log on u can view current orders and see the tracking details.

only had it once where it didnt show and had to fone it through, never paid for fone though so cant complain :p

Mk3 clio 1.5
once the order has been sent for fulfillment and the stock check has passed, the order is generated and a email will be sent, make sure the email they have got is correct and changed in kana/synergy (the systems they use) to contact by email, rather than phone or sms. you can log in online and track your order through dhl.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Basically, O2 are shite.

Ordered, got no email, rang next day and was told its because it isn't in stock but white was. So cancelled order and re ordered white.

Got a call from O2 fraud who told me the other person knows f**k all, and that they do have iphones in stock but dont show on the CS system, so they put the order through.

2 hours later both orders show up in my account (no emails, not even now), the first shows as cancelled but they still took money twice and I have to wait 10 days for a refund. Luckily its on the CC which is 0% so I can stand it but not all folk could!