ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone in dorset ??

RB clio 182
New to Clio ownership and wondering if there's anyone down my way in sunny "olympic" filled Weymouth....

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Yo!

im in blandford, althugh used to run The Smugglers Inn, Osmington Mills

Was in weymouth on monday... £10 quid on parking lol!

Welcome to CS!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im not around other than friday or saturday nights most weeks mate.

TBH saturday would be best for me generally speaking as Les sometimes works till 8pm on friday.

Sherbourne would be ok, I was thinking more along the lines of meet in Yeovil and then all go for a short drive from there to somewhere for a bite to eat, rather than meet straight at the pub.

Sort of the opposite way around to how we did it at the barnowl where we went pub first then drove down to exmouth.

Always more fun to actually drive somewhere I reckon?

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
I can do wednesday but will be in the 106 of love.. obviously not the clio lol

family own a pub btw lol saxoninn.co.uk

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Seeing as we are all going to be in rubbish cars anyway then (we'll probably be in the hack phase 1) , we may as well go straight to the pub.

Zmasters one is probably a little far to the east for me though TBH, would be a 3 hour ish round trip for us which is a bit much on a school night.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thursday's good, name a time n place.

Food will be a bit poor as its a hungry horse, but normally there is at least 1 or 2 edible things on the menu and at least its cheap, and its out of town enough to hopefully not be too rammed on a friday?

http://www2.hungryhorse.co.uk/index.php/pub-finder/details/bell-inn-yeovil

And its got a good sized carpark.

Just the first thing that came up that looked half decent though, im up for anywhere else that anyone else suggests instead?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, hopefully she has fond memories of you rather than wanting to spit in our food.

Meet at Taunton halfords car park (petrol station end) at 6:45pm leave at 7:00pm?