ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have a fault finder/reader?

Arctic 182
Hi, I bought a 182 last week and changed the spark plugs yesterday, and now I have the engine management light on. I have double checked I reconnected everything properly and can't find any problems with that.

I know is a long shot but i cant insure it until August so can't take it anywhere, and was just wondering if there's anyone really local to me who could come and use their fault finder to get the code so I can try to sort it. Would be willing to hand over a bit of cash for help. I am in Tickhill in Doncaster.

Just thought I'd ask...you never know if you don't try :)

Arctic 182
Ps sorry if this is the wrong section, seemed the most relevant I could find!

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
I live in Mexborough, I am currently working in donny aswell and I have a code reader. I do free diagnostic checks for CS members. PM me if you are interested.

Ryan, fancy having a butchers at mine some time?

mbl8, you are very local to me, and cliospares. If you see a Red Trophy around Rosso give us a wave.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Ryan, fancy having a butchers at mine some time?

mbl8, you are very local to me, and cliospares. If you see a Red Trophy around Rosso give us a wave.

Yes can do bud, just let me know when you want it looking at.