ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a k-tec 172 stealth exhaust

Really interested in getting one of the new K-Tec racing stealth exhausts for my Mk2 172.

Has anybody fitted one of these yet and if so what is your opinion regarding sound, build quality etc.

Cheers,

chris.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by wackojacko on 13 May 2004

gay
Big exhausts are gay, stealth exhausts are gay, so I guess that just leaves the Supersprint then? Which is possibly the most gay as people point and laugh at the stupidly loud Clio. :p

Yup. Which is why im selling.

Does my fecking nutt in. Driving it with a hangover is like going to hell and back.

But i still think the stealth system is gay.

I was gonna ask this exact same question! I have a stupidly huge exhaust on my clio at the mo, thanks to the previous owner, and wanted to put an original exhaust back on, but i think i would miss the deep roar of this one, so was thinking about a stealth exhaust. Would love to know what they sound like.

Max

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Whats the point in having an exhaust if you cant see it!! imo

Whats wrong with k-tec exhuasts!!! Mines fine! i think there have been more positive customers than negative 1s!!!

R

rich[182]

stealth exhausts same noise as other ktr systems except for less boomy on motorway although i assume you could get one with the louder version ie no centre silencer ?

Im looking for a decent sound, not interested in having a drainpipe hanging out the back of the car. Also I think they look too low hanging below the bumper imho of course.

Chris.