ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Fancy A Blast This Sunday Evening?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Say about 5pm?

Meet in Leeds somewhere and go for a bit of a drive somewhere and take some pictures?

I know its short notice but what the hell!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
No can do I'm afraid. Been in a car accident today so cars are the last thing onmy mind ATM.

I still think you should chop it in for a cheap Ph1/Ph2 tbh. The difference in price/petrol/insurance/tax/parts would still be less than what you have now over say 4 years I bet.

I keep looking at 106 GTI's but are lass would chop my b****cks off if I chopped it in for one...

Although I have the green light for something better when we have the deposit saved :)

Fiesta ST-3
let's face it.. you will be back in a RS either once the deposit has been saved, or 6 months later. May aswel just bite the bullet and get one sooner and save some money.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to have to back out of this one:(. What I thought was a dodgy wheel balance has turned out to be a buggered track rod end.

I wouldn't want to get flamed by some of the "holier-than-thou" plebs on here for crashing my car:D.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Probably sack this then boys.

One day we will have a driving meet in Yorkshire but will probably be 2012 now!

Ibiza SC
im still up for the drive next sunday, was it lowlife who is up in garforth? a nice pint outside the goose is in order.