ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody near East Sussex/Kent able to fit a 182 PAS pump for me? (I'll pay you)

Looking for 182
Hi all,

Following this thread - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=499798

I am looking to replace my PAS pump, but Renault have quoted over £650 for the work. I can get a 2nd hand PAS pump for about £50-60 I think but I have NO IDEA how to fit it.

Is there anyone within 30-40 miles of TN21 who would be willing to fit it for me? Of course I will drive to you and I will pay you, just let me know how long you think it might take and how much you want.

Thanks.

Looking for 182
Ren7oaks can do the PAS pump, PAS belt and collar for £400 inc labour. Much better, but I am just waiting for a more local garage to get back to me as well.

Looking for 182
A more local garage has quoted £421 with a reconditioned pump, so I've had to go for that as I need it done.

I'm so ****ing annoyed as I bought this car privately on Sunday and didn't notice the problem before :(

I won't be buying private again without taking a proper mechanic with me.