ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Samsung D600 owners in?

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Have you been able to connect your phone up to your PC with your data cable? If so, how? I can't f**king get it to work at all and its really pissing me off now!!!

Cheers

Rick

Focus RS
Alright mate, i got the d600 and didn't have any trouble. I got the cd, installed it on pc (without phone connected) and then as soon as installation was complete i connected data cable and phone and i was away.

Fiesta ST
Try launching the software then connecting your phone. Seems to work better for me that way. Never used to work but seems fine now for some reason :S

Honda S2000
Same problem here!! Although to be fair I only tried once and it didn't work so I haven't tried again.

RS Megane DCi 175
Don't bother with the cable. Although I've not tried myself, I heard the transfer rate through the cable was slower than bluetooth - so I didn't bother installing it.