ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Regular meets

Clio SilvGP 28/50
is there any regular meets happening or meets and photos for the next sunny day whenever that is? .... im up for getting as many different clio's together and taking pictures. just an idea....

There's gonna be loads of stuff coming up!

May 5th: Renault Sport Event
Jul 17th: French Car Show
Aug 4th: Clio Sport Saturday
Sept 2nd: TRAX

Not to mention meets and convoys that will be inbetween....

Keep posted dude! ;)

Sean you recently missed a great convoy from wolverhampton to the big chester meet:(

Shall keep an eye out for you as i am only in wednesbury

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
As said Sean, keep an eye on here...we organise meets and events.

The next one as pointed out is Karting over at The Raceway on Sunday week. Its £41 for 50 minutes driving (instead of £60) and it is a tenner deposit with remainder settled on the day.

Apart from that, there are the official BIG meets (all over country) Definitely get your money down for ClioSport Saturday (its £5 for ticket and you get a £2.50 voucher towards food so works out at £2.50) and if the weather is half as good this year as it was last...it should be epic!

Get yourself on this group http://www.cliosport.net/forum/group.php?groupid=10 and when we are doing anything, I will PM you along with everyone else to keep you in the loop.

We also have a group on Facebook if you're on there https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/61103090261/10151456492185262/?notif_t=group_activity

Is that enough info? ;)

Don't worry, nearer the time for French Car Show and CSS I will be setting up the convoys, that is all in hand. :)

Hope that helps