ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any modification ideas?

Clio MkII 1.4 16v
I'm new to this forum things, so give me a chance! I own a pretty standard MKII 1.4 Alize and im looking to modify, wether it be performance or styling, i'm not sure, whatever a can afford first...

I'm not too keen on the idea of an extreme modification, but i'm interested in boosting performance and making it look slightly less 'family'. Just a bit stumped for ideas! Any suggestions?

Clio MkII 1.4 16v
standard sport alloys, i prefer 172 alloys and lowered...your done!!
Liking the idea of lowering it, how much is a decent amount to lower? i dont want any rubbing, but wanna be able to notice it! and the only problem with 172 alloys are the price, maybe an idea for a later date! cheers mate

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Any less than 60mm still looks standard on non sports imo. What colour isit?

Colour code, paint badges, lowered + CS sticker and you're sorted ;)

Clio MkII 1.4 16v
Any less than 60mm still looks standard on non sports imo. What colour isit?

Colour code, paint badges, lowered + CS sticker and you're sorted ;)
Haha the sticker tops it all off! its monaco blue and im seriously considering colour coding, ill try to make sure i dont f**k it up!
And is 60mm likely to rub on the arches?
cheers for the reply mate

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Can't tell you for certain until i get mine! But i havn't heard of anyone having any problems.

Haha the sticker tops it all off! its monaco blue and im seriously considering colour coding, ill try to make sure i dont f**k it up!
And is 60mm likely to rub on the arches?
cheers for the reply mate