ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any full parts/price guides for the ph1 172

audi a6 3.0tdi
I want a full list of everything parts wise and price wise for the ph1 172 like renault would have as if the car doesn't sell i'm going to take it off the road and factory fresh everything on it. I know i could just go down to renault but i think they would be pissed off quoting me for all the parts. Its had new engine mounts, exhaust mounts and driveshafts so next would be all new suspension, anti rollbar bushes, new shocks, wheel barings etc etc

I rather be able to see all the parts i need then just go down with part numbers as and when i have the cash.

can anyone help?

hmh

Renault Clio RS 172 ph1
You are looking for Dialogys which is Renault's software with all part numbers and a collection of service manuals alltogeather.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Is there anyway the public can get hold of this or can it be found on the internet somewhere?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
don't think so. think its trade only if a subscription is paid to renault

part prices change all the time...

BRUN at renault runs the old system that you can get off ebay and the likes against their new parts system (web based to the dealerships) and quite alot of the prices are miles out :(

audi a6 3.0tdi
yeah its just a disk or disks. Parts may change price wise but it'll help me with part numbers etc also it looks like it has other functions like fault finding etc. we'll see if i get it, i'll let people know if its anygood. The car might sell yet anyway.