ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Prospeed Exhaust on a 182

GTi

Took my 182 to GDI on Friday and got fitted with a Full Prospeed Exhaust with Decat......in one word

SUPERB

The sound is great but I can still cruise on the motorway without it booming too much. I will get some pics up soon.

Only problem is because Charlie polishes the exhaust so much I now have to clean the rest of the car to match.

Also, bigs thanks to Andy @ GDI...top job. His adjustable suspension setup and big brake conversion are very high on my list now.

Can someone explain? Because of the dual exhaust on the 182, when you come to replace the exhaust do you have any option of which exhaust to fit and how much do they cost?
Regards
Tim 182

BMW 120i Sport

Is a pro speed exhaust just a "nice custom stainless steel" affair, or is it an actually designed to give better performance when used in conjunction with other mods (or even on its own)?

GTi

Pipes are 2.25". Fill out the standard holes very well.

I could not believe the amount of water that came out the standard system..no wonder smoke poured out every time I booted the thing.

Not sure if the car is any quicker but it certinly seems to rev easier now..seems a lot smoother through the rev range without such a pronounced kick at 5k. Only other mod I have is an ITG panel filter so I feel my mods have been well worth the money.

Only down side is I now have to leave my car in the hands of Reno monkeys as I have the, what seems to be a standard feature, oil leak under the engine cover.