ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Enzo goes

A4 Avant
Isn't it something to do with the way the safety cell is designed? I think the cockpit always remains in one piece and everything breaks off from it.

T

thecremeegg

lol i know its always slow but its taking the p**s today - good 45sec wait between pages!!

Apparently the driver has got 70% burns, but his passenger only had minor burns....go figure!! considering you have to be invited to buy an enzo, you have to wonder the kind of people ferrari picked.....

RS Clio 200
never bothered comin in anyway... just owned the place and watched his bank ballance go sky high.
he just bought the carrera GT too... swine

Surely the Enzo's grip wouldnt break away that easily? Must have been pushing that pretty hard along there. I wonder if he was curious what that big button with traction control would do when he turned it off.

Tangoed Works
These w*****s have no appreciation for fine art. If they cant drive such high performance cars, they shouldnt be allowed to buy them. Imagine if there were pedestrians about, not to mention the death of one of the finest cars in the world.

Monaro VXR
dont ferrari still rebuild these though even after really bad crashes. Sure i remember seeing one in half and they said they could rebuild it.

Clio172cup, Capri 3.9 V8
Ouch that's gotta hurt, even more scary is that it wasn't his car.
I'm sure bit of filler and a Tcut will sort it

Der Panzer
Lots of money and f**k all driving skills.

How people can buy these cars without sitting advanced driving tests I'll never know.

No more clio's for me!
If you can afford to buy one, you can afford to crash one imo! lol

If i had one, it would probably last five mintues lol! ;)