ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Andy M in Wigan

Honda S2000

I went past your car on the way home. Do you park in the same place every day?? It was next to a very dirty 306 GTI6 haha

Got a funny story - Someone rang up Adam today to buy an air filter and they said - "Hiya, are you the lad who has the girlfriend with the Clio Cup? Ive seen her about and her car sounded mint. Someone told me shes with you and you make filters. Do you do one for a 182!" haha

He was gutted! He was known through association with me! Normally they know his car! Just goes to show some people know a decent car when they see one!!

172 Exclusive

That would have been my car if it was close to a dirty black 306 gti, i know the owner and i dont think its been washed in a while. Unlike mine which had the full wash, polish and wax treatment last weekend. May post a pic as it looked lovely.

Haha bet hes gutted then, get him a t shirt with "Im with Kelly from Cliosport" written on it LOL

Cheers for sorting me out with the Quickshift filter Kelly, car now sounds better and has alot more pull in the lower revs, well worth the money :D

Honda S2000

That was me and Matt that hadnt met before! Kept missing each other at the gym! Still havent met him yet. I sorted Andy out with a filter so now hes my best friend!

Andy - ill get him a tshirt for the FCS. It can say "my girlfriend has a clio cup" haha. He should be proud to wear it!

Honda S2000

Haha very creative! Im going to his work today to do stuff on his website. I may accidentally leave this page on screen! He will be gutted.

When he booked the FCS they said what cars are you bringing and he said - Well my brothers g/f is bringing a 206 GTI and my g/f is bringing a Clio Cup. haha. The boys cars didnt even get a mention!

172 Exclusive

Haha, Girls 2 - Boys 0 then Kelly?

You should get an iron on transfer and print him out a t-shirt similar to the one above, and i hope you are cleaning your car before the FCS ;)