ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Ready for TRAX

Not a fan of the lights, but think the wheels look really good and the rest is spot on... any pics of the front end? id prefer a skoda though ;)

Tastefully modified, looks spot on.

However, the chopped down reg plate doesnt look right because of the full size recess in the boot.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Each to there own i suppose...Best mod on the car is the plate imo!

Didnt get any good front end pics.

A well built VW

Cruising the docks again Ali , the whores dont come out til night time you should know that by now

Nice to see it clean for once ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Its all stickered up now!! :D http://www.cliosport.netwww.cliosport.net on the bottom of the bumper and Trax 05 - Silverstone on the Rear window!!!! looks ace.

By the time ive driven 300+ miles tomo itll be flyed up and looking naff again. oh well.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

LOL, mine and als were the dirtiest mankiest lookin cars at Trax, then again we travelled over 500miles to get there! lol, cheers for the comments.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

yeh, seen them mate, fantastic! wish i could see how it looked from the side wall. Like if it looked as slow as it felt lol. Still gave the big boys a wee run for their money...

172 soon tho! ;)

V6

Wicked shots how come in all these trax threads there like evey clio that was at trax sumone took shots of it. Except mine on ice and styling stand:(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Coz it wasnt on the cliosport stand...Mate, i wouldnt worry, there were thousands of cars there and random clios spread though out the paddock...I was tryin to find the Datsum 240zs but that was like ryin to find a needle in a haystack

V6

i had gd look round clio sport stand was :D wicked next year ill cum on there if u peeps have space for me