ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm sometimes beeping and sometimes not! Any ideas!?

Racing Blue 182
Hi all,

I am new to the clio and still finding things out about it!

I have a Clio 182 and I have noticed that sometimes when I lock it, the alarm beeps as if to tell you the alarm is armed, but sometimes it doesn't! :S

Does anyone know why this might be? If it doesn't beep does this mean that the alarm isn't armed and am I accidently doing something different to arm it!?

Cheers guys

Racing Blue 182
See I thought that but even when I make sure that the doors are all shut properly! How odd!

Cheers dude

Clio 182 Cup
My 182 does the same, you lock the car and it bleeps 3 times. From the research I did I found out it is due to the alarm being set before the ecu has had time to release everything. If you want for about 15 seconds before locking it will not happen, it does say something about it in the owners guide as well.

Racing Blue 182
Now that makes sense. I'll wait for a bit when I lock it then. Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)