ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Question in a track car

Clio 220 PH2
Hi all,

As you are more than likely aware now i am buying a track car and i haven been looking at the alarm on it. Am i right in saying the little sensor things on the A pillars are motion sensors ? My question is can i remove the alarm system from the sensors on the pillars to the siren without causing any problems with the car. I want the vehicle to still lock off the key (the button on the key). If i were to disconnect it will the car still lock and won't immobilise itself. Any help would be great

Many Thanks
Ben

Disconnected mine and haven't had any problems with locking or starting. They're just attached to the wiring with male-female spade connectors so you can just re-attach them if there are any problems.

Clio 220 PH2
Disconnected mine and haven't had any problems with locking or starting. They're just attached to the wiring with male-female spade connectors so you can just re-attach them if there are any problems.
Beautiful thank you very much i shall have a little play. Saves me routing all the wires around the roll cage lol
Many Thanks
Ben