ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accelerator pedal

R35 GT-R, 172 Cup
I've always found Heel n Toeing sweet and easy in the little Cup. However, this week I swapped out the knackered discs and pads for something that will withstand a little track abuse. First trackday booked for Feb. Anyway, the new setup has meant I don't need any where near as much brake pedal input before they bite and thus my foot isn't in a great place to blip the accelerator. Lateral distance is absolutely fine. It's just that the accelerator seems to be too low in comparison for the brake pedal. Wasn't a problem before due to the shocking brakes needing more of a stab which of course meant the difference in height was greatly reduced.

Did a quick search and found a link where someone had raised it slight by sticking some washers under the bottom bolt (there are 3 that hold the pedal top the bulkhead). I'll give that a go this weekend but wondered if anyone else has had a similar issue and has come up with a decent solution?

R35 GT-R, 172 Cup
Potential mate. I'll see how the washer route goes tomorrow. Annoying as it was fine before, but the brakes were shocking lol.