ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs and service light came on!

havent driven little clio for a while! went to drive it off today hand brake stuck a little bit then abs light came on and service light! (abs def wasnt workin tryed it lol) then got petrol turned car back on and lights wernt on!

also my car will need its 107k service very soon how much will it be at renault?

(ph1 172)

havent driven little clio for a while! went to drive it off today hand brake stuck a little bit then abs light came on and service light! (abs def wasnt workin tryed it lol) then got petrol turned car back on and lights wernt on!

also my car will need its 107k service very soon how much will it be at renault?

Depends what else needs doing not just the service .

ABS ring or sensor might be broken get the wheels off and check I'd recon front rings might be cracked.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mine did this on the dci clio.
Check the brake-sensor cable isn't damaged or tangled around the suspension under the wheel arches