ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Above and beyond, carl coc, digweed, coco, and some snow events....

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Have been a bit busy recently, spend less time shooting them though and more time dealing with press/pr people after sadly :wall
Still quite good fun, just need to shoot the prodigy live and skunk anansie and ill have ticked most of my want to shoot lve list.
Anyway first up was bedrock12 at brixton academy.
RYAN1687.jpg

RYAN1940.jpg

RYAN1952.jpg

RYAN2103.jpg

John and carl both like it dark so lighting was tough
IMG_0789.jpg

Freeze festival day one, a bit of stings daughter (i blame coco) for those who want to check out her music
IblamecocoFreeze2010-4.jpg

IblamecocoFreeze2010-7.jpg

IblamecocoFreeze2010-9.jpg

IblamecocoFreeze2010-11.jpg

Kept the wonky horizon on this one as prefered her body position that way
IblamecocoFreeze2010-13.jpg

IblamecocoFreeze2010-14.jpg

IblamecocoFreeze2010-22.jpg

Back again to brixton academy for Above and beyonds last london gig of the year. 1 pic has made front page on their website
ABBrixton2010-4.jpg

ABBrixton2010-37.jpg

ABBrixton2010-35.jpg

ABBrixton2010-209.jpg

ABBrixton2010-174.jpg

ABBrixton2010-162.jpg

overall a bit brighter than bedrock
ABBrixton2010-147.jpg

ABBrixton2010-192.jpg

Over to battersea power station for some snow stuff (shame i was so busy and missed all the daytime bits with good background)
Decided to be different to everyone and not use flash, so iso 3200 got abused, and overall feel the camera is working a bit better now its back from repair again. High iso shallow DOF was tough in those conditions, spinning tricks and so forth meant peoples faces in and out of shot/focus very quickly.
RYAN4327.jpg

RYAN4328.jpg

RYAN4935.jpg

RYAN5007.jpg

RYAN5068.jpg

RYAN5243.jpg

RYAN5262.jpg

RYAN5299.jpg

RYAN5307copy.jpg

RYAN5393.jpg

Then finally Haduken (iirc)
No front lighting on them and in a press pit you shouldnt use flash (unless you are a clueless mong)
RYAN5530.jpg

RYAN5549.jpg

RYAN5602.jpg

And back to it all again tonight..:eek::eek:

Oil Burner
Nice shots mate, your gig stuff especially is superb. Shame the background are so pants on the snowboard stuff.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Nice shots mate, your gig stuff especially is superb. Shame the background are so pants on the snowboard stuff.

Think im deffo doing the right things with my music stuff these days. Been a long 3 years when I look at where I started and now who I work with.

Live bands is the new challenge for me though, done pretty much every dj in top 100 now so got to get to more gigs. That and the promo shoots that im working on.

Snowboarding was a big let down, largely because I didnt get there in time on sat, then on sunday when I did the sky/light was utterly crap and there was no crowd there. Think the mkiiis done ok mind though considering the silly iso i was using, seems better than the previous bits.