ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Alright people?

Now that the snow and ice has gone (still bloody freezing) who would be up for a meet in Aberdeen?

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Well i definitely want to meet some other aberdeen and scotland based clio sport owners. Im looking forward to the meet on the 6th of february.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
What you doing to it happy? I'm changing all the fluids tomorrow, does fresh gearbox oil make a considerable difference?

clio 182
Em...loads mate! Have a look in the project section!

Yea gearbox oil is good for it, people neglect it and it should be changed! Not as often as engine oil but as my car is on track i do it every year!

(ps. my second name is Hepburn, nickname Heppy, hence the H3ppy user name. Its not meant to be happy :eek:)

cheers

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Im keen for anytime soon. My car goes into James Conn soon though because someone bumped into my back bumper at a low speed and chipped some plastic off :(

clio 182
Well my car is back on the road so if anyone wants to name a time and date we can get this arranged!