ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen Meet

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
I will be the same as happy if it changes. I'm in Dundee at the moment and it's sunny and clear but certainly baltic. The 182 hasn't been washed for the meet yet and is pretty rank.

clio 182
Tbh yes its cold but its nothing we ain't used too! Think we should stick wit the meet but move to union spuare for light and shelter!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sorry lads i'm out, Will be at Dutch Mill for 7:30 if you's fancy a pint! Can't think of anything more unappealing than being outside looking at Clio's...No offence meant lol!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'd rather a pint. You guys not fancy a drink? Be good to put a name to a face. Esp if you've not got anything else on. I'll pm you my mobile number.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
So does anyone actually fancy going for a spirited drive/ pictures then? Hav'nt done it in a long time?! I miss ali's cute face!

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Could possibly do this Thursday as I have the day off from work, Shifts FTL, although that won't suit most who work 9-5.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I'd be up for a drive sometime guys,

Pretty busy for the next few weeks though as move house on the 12th and weather aint going to be up to much after that unfortunately.

Might have to give it a miss until the first one next year!

Dave

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Yeah im keen if the numbers are good. But like dave said the weather is'nt on our sides just now :( and neither is my gearbox, or whatevers making a horrible noise haha