ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few This Morning in Kent/Sussex (CROWBOROUGH,TUNBRIDGE WELLS AND TONBRIDGE)

Nimbus 197
Gman in Crowborough 10-30 ish

2mins later 197 cup with F1 Stickers on East Beaches Road Crowborough Parked.. ??

2 more mins later 09plate 200 Cup Black.. Not on Cs..I DONT THINK???

Eridge - Blue 172? parked at the Pub?? hmm the.... Nevil Crest and Gun!

LY 197 CUTIE? NUMBER PLATE? In Tunbridge Wells - always see u ?

Black 182.. On Pembury Road this morning.. 11ish??

Then about 1pm.. Tonbridge.. Racing Blue 182 With recardos!!! Older Guy Driving..

then on the way home... between Tonbridge And Tunbridge Wells 2more Spots i couldnt Believe it.. White 197 and Mk2 Phase1 Black

soo many tooday... wher r u all??

Megz x

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Ha loads of em out and about! i live in t wells and spend loads of time on the road but only seen a few Monaco Blue 172s and one RB. Did see a black 197 in 7aks the other day outside The Chequers Pub, think it was the 'Magic' man.

Nimbus 197
lol noo didnt.. dnt go that far really.. as i live in crow. normally Gman and T5PHY i see!.. Yeh can tell its MagicMan a Mile away hes got His COOOL LOGO'S on his car!!!

Clio RS 200
Ha loads of em out and about! i live in t wells and spend loads of time on the road but only seen a few Monaco Blue 172s and one RB. Did see a black 197 in 7aks the other day outside The Chequers Pub, think it was the 'Magic' man.

Was me outside the pub... :)