ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Smallish Problems... Help Needed Please

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Right first problem, theres a bit of a strange whirring sorta noise when i turn my heater on. Speeds up as i increase the fan speed, im guessing its the heater fan motor. How can i take it out to look and possibly replace?

Second problem, When i first turn my headlights on at night my airbag light and service light come on. Only for a few seconds then they go off. I have installed HID's, could this be the reason why its coming on?

Final problem, not so much a problem just a bit odd. When i drive my car spiritedly and reach around the 5k mark it starts to smell a bit. Apparently its worse when sat in the back. Have ecently had a prospeed exhaust fitted, could this have anything to do with it?

Cheers
Nick

ValverInBits
Heater:
In MK1s they put the heater blower in the scuttle pannel. It was a pile of piss to change although I may have removed the wipers setup to get to it. (the scuttle is the plastic between top of bonnet and windscreen)

Second problem - yes, I should imagine it probably is to do with the HIDs. Wouldnt worry about it

Couldnt tell you without knowing what the smell is. WHen was the last time you changed oil (higher revs mean higher oil temp), is it the clutch, or are you just sh!TTing yourself! lol