ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few in Sussex.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
White 200 on A264 heading north.
Albi 200 just up the road heading same way.
Albi 197 parked at jaguar in Crawley. I see this a lot near Findon.
BG182 parked in car park behind. I wonder who's that could be??!! Looked smart from a distance and clean too.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Haaaaaaaa ha, Jaguar infront of UPS ;)

BG was me ya!!!

Gatwick is my new home now!
Indeed. I saw you'd moved there and today I dropped off my CV for the manager. Did the same for Newhaven too even though you'd said its the same manager. Still not heard a bean from them so thought I'd try this. Maybe I'm not good enough to get an interview let alone a job. :dapprove:
Yours looked clean. Be good to park my petrol blue next to it each morning...like a mini meet each day. ;)

Fiesta STripes
They are retards, they have no idea how to arrange an interview or anything. I was moved back there as they are badly short staffed....funny that, is there any wonder!!

I don't normally take the 182 to work, but unfortunately this week, it has been too difficult to not take her, I just love it too much lol!!!

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I'll keep my fingers crossed I hear soon. Can't believe they're that short staffed and I don't hear a bean. My CV must be a shocking read then. :(