ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Bad day all round!!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Ok so its sunday morning and the weathers good so id thought id wash the motor. Get ready and play with the sound system and notice that the sub is sorta f*cked!! When it gets a little louder the sub sorta makes a very nasty "farting" resonating sound. My friend said ive blown the sub, and put it in his car and get the same result!! So im a bit p*ssed off.

Next i smell something a bit nasty, and realise that my mate left the flat battery on its side in the passenger footwell!! So its completely soaked my carpet and underlying carpet in concentrated acid!! nice :-( So my cars got a nasty smell and i had to clean the interior and carpet mat! Drive is completely covered in acid, and doesnt look like its wants to come off!! Im completely covered in acid!!

Surely it cant get worse...

Hon

PS has anyone got ne advice on cleaning my interior?? Thanks

A SHED!

Throw something thats alkali on it. It will neutralise the acid, to prevent corrosion. Just a chemical thought:D