ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2modified

Renault clio 1.4 16v
iv had some fk coilovers off them about 6 months ago when i got them the rear shocks were faulty i sent them back and iv still not got them 5 months later its not on its been way to long and now when i ask where they are i get no reply .. i will never use them again . i know ppl rate him on hear but iv had nothing but problems

Renault clio 1.4 16v
any one got a number to ring him as this is no longer on the site probs because he get so many complants

clio 200 F4Rt
after a quick google search it seems that Koni import them.

they can be contacted below:

KONI. Speak to CA AUTO - TECH LTD
TEL : +44 (0) 1252 792572
FAX : +44 (0) 1252 793344
MBL : +44 (0) 7956 286095
E-MAIL : enquiries@ca-automotive.co.uk

i would call them, explain the situation, as in theory 2modified would of sent them back for repair/replacement.

see if they can help!

Chocolate Bar™
^ i was about to suggest that. Its definatly a poor show from John, I thought his company was better than this

BMW M135i
Jesus, can't believe you've let it stand for 5 months. 5 weeks would be seriously taking the piss let alone 5 months.

Definetly not on.