ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

210bhp 182

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Engles Mummy
I asked him how he got the 210 bhpd, he replied;

"HI. The car has had a stainless with sports cat,piper cross viper induction kit samco silicone hosses,chiped,re-maped ECU. K-TEC Estamate around 210BHP. Rgards."

Chipped/Remap isnt that the same thing?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Isnt chipping just changing the standard ECU to a different set up, where as mapping is individually mapped for your car to get the best performance output????

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Engles Mummy
ME

Hi again,

The modifications done to your car will no way give it 210bhp, it would barely push passed 195bhp.

You should get it on a rolling road & diag machine to see what it actually is producing. Thats why no one will buy your car, they simple dont trust it and its been done by KTEC...which are really poop.

Cheers, Adam

EBAY BLOKE -

Many thanks for your opinion.
I will get on to K-TEC straight away to inform them that they are giving out false information.
regards

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
K-tec are hardly poop...There work is generally good. There aiming at a diferent market to Mark fish, YS etc...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Well it appears he has spent sixty thousand pounds on it if you read it properly

quote: New Eagle F1 Tyres And Over £6000,00 Of Extras With Receipts Listed Below

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 172 rwd
k-tec are good tuners! dave prob thought he was a right wanker and told him a load of crap to get rid of him lol

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 172 rwd
anybody got mark fish number?iv lost it and he was talking of developing a supercharger kit for 172/182s! that would give you well over 210bhp! even atws! lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Vectra :(
Ktec's mentioned gains on their website seem a little OTT to be honest. They estimate their sports cat gives something like 8bhp increase (more than they estimate their de-cat BTW). Maybe he has gone off the website, I.E Stealth +8, Sports Cat +8, Vipers claims of 8 bhp. Then he will think he is getting an extra 5 from a chip and bingo 182+34 = 211 bhp car!

Sometimes people do believe what they read :) He probably didnt realise the viper lost him 2bhp, and his car was probably running under 175bhp as standard.

:)