ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 issue

Hi guys just a quick question got a 182 i drive like a total grandad if im honest but i went around a sharp left hand corner today and some of my dash lights came on is there a problem? I think it was the stop light and some other light both red i think. Just wanted to guidance before taking it to a dealer.

lol i just checked that after i posted the message yer its on minimum. Would that bring the stop light on then? cheers for ya help

Audi TT 3.2 V6
if your brake fluid is low your brake pads are more than likely worn and need replacing.

Id suggest you get them checked out rather than just topping up the fluid as otherwise when you get your pads changed and wind the pistons back brake fluid will spill everywere

if your brake fluid is low your brake pads are more than likely worn and need replacing.

Id suggest you get them checked out rather than just topping up the fluid as otherwise when you get your pads changed and wind the pistons back brake fluid will spill everywere

Ye i checked them too bein a mechanic thought it best too! they are fine prob not even half worn so wondering why brake fluid is on minimum i dont think i have a leak so im gonna top it up and see how it goes its still under warranty at the moment so gonna keep my eye out. Nice one for all the help!!

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
being a mechanic id of hoped you would of been able to diagnose this issue yourself :S No offense intended.