ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 inferno ordered

cliosport 200

:DOrderd my 182 inferno today, gonna take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Had a smash in my black 182 last week (cruise stuck on-previous thread). I get a good discount on Renaults, so when the repairs are comp It wont cost me to trade in for the new one.

Love that colour.

cliosport 200

Ill only keep it 6 month, then trade in again and wouldnt get the money back for any extras, so not worth it. This is my forth 182

Yaris Hybrid

Did I read you correctly?

You will trade in a second hand accident repaired 182 for a new one at no extra cost!??! Can you get me a discount like that?!?!

cliosport 200

I get 20% discount. ie. £1500 list price, I pay £12000, then when I trade in to the same dealer, he gives me £1200 trade in and flogs my 4000 miler for £12800ish. The cycle goes on.

cliosport 200

If I keep the cars for lets say 12month,Id only get £11000 trade in and have to put a grand for a new one.

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 22 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Daz_2427 on 22 April 2005

Not having a go mate, but isnt that abusing the system a little??
lol, and you wouldnt given the chance
Course i would lol :oops: but surely it just extends further the finance agreement (assuming hes not talking cash deals?) ;)

Yaris Hybrid

Not that I would do it but what sort of trade in value would I get for my car? Six months old and 4k on the clock?

Cant believe anyone would pay £12800 for a second hand one but then my neighbour did for a year old 10k ex demo!

Too many people believe the list price despite all these programmes on TV telling us about discounts.

Quote: Originally posted by zippyy on 22 April 2005

4 more weeks before i get my inferno 182.
anybody want a CTR?
Not that I blame you in fact I :D

But why are you going from a CTR to a 182?

Would just like 2 know!

Quote: Originally posted by hodstar on 22 April 2005

I get 20% discount. ie. £1500 list price, I pay £12000, then when I trade in to the same dealer, he gives me £1200 trade in and flogs my 4000 miler for £12800ish. The cycle goes on.
Im surprised any dealer would give 12000 px for a used 182!!!

You married to em???

Would deffo do it your position though!!!!

cliosport 200

The dealer makes a small profit on mine and sells another unit, (his words not mine). Only thing is, Im running out of colours.

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by racinblue182 on 22 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by zippyy on 22 April 20054 more weeks before i get my inferno 182.
anybody want a CTR?[/QUOTE]Not that I blame you in fact I :DBut why are you going from a CTR to a 182?Would just like 2 know!

need some extra cash. hope i dont regret it