ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 GONE-WELCOME ALMERA

Silver 182 F/F

Purcahsed 182 in Febuary,after 4 weeks of steady running in it got stolen.

Replacement 182 collected last week which came with body damage,this has been taken away today by transporter for a week or two.

Replacement courtesy car delivered today Nissan Almera 1.5s who ever buys one of these must be mad.

Just want to say fed up,owned a 182 now for six months and only had one for five weeks or 800 miles.Just want to run one in and get the full potenial:(

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

I feel for you, thats awfull luck. How did the 182 get stolen if you dont mind me asking? and was it recovered ?

a mate of mine summed up almeras the other day- a great idea for nissan marketing dept

got an almera? you must have crashed your car.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

I thought if the theives stole the car using your keys they were not liable to pay out. did you have to claim on house insurance?

Yaris Hybrid

I think if you have left the keys in whilst paying for petrol or something then they arent liable but when they are stolen from your house you have obviously taken reasonable steps to secure the car.