ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 tax

Ph 1 172
hi guys got a problem i recently bought a 172 and i am yet to recieve my log book. my tax is running out at the end of the month and im not sure how to get tax for it without this document how do i do it?

Golf
erm not sure if you would be able to do it online, declare it sorn if you need to untill you get the logbook

hi guys got a problem i recently bought a 172 and i am yet to recieve my log book. my tax is running out at the end of the month and im not sure how to get tax for it without this document how do i do it?

I'm in the same position

Ph 1 172
lol im going to call the DVLA tomorrow morning as well mate to find out so if i dont get a reply now ill reply tomorrow to let you know

172 Race Car
Go to the post office, they have forms you can fill in to get tax with out the V5.

You just need the green slip you get as a new owner (the bit the seller should have given you) There is a code on it that the post office use to give u the right tax disc.

Did this recently for our peugeot, I rang DVLA and this is what i was told

Go to the post office, they have forms you can fill in to get tax with out the V5.

You just need the green slip you get as a new owner (the bit the seller should have given you) There is a code on it that the post office use to give u the right tax disc.

Did this recently for our peugeot, I rang DVLA and this is what i was told

What about if your stuck offshore till the 8th october? lol