ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup colour coded engine cover!

cK

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Postage is about £11-12 for courier. Just hope they don't break it Nathan like they did to me when I sold mine to you.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ph1 172
as chris said, to get average courier that does not treat every package like a bat and ball you have to pay a bit more lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ph1 172
my_cougar49 said:
where did you get the polishing done on the plenham and fuel rail cover?

all done by myself. im currently looking for a spare plenham chamber to polish and sell, on a exchange basis, so watch this space lol ;-)

nathan

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ph1 172
not to sure yet mate. as other people on here will say. it is very hard work and very labour intensive. in total i put about 5 hours into the plenham chamber alone. once i have got a spare one and polished it up, i will work out a price based on time and a part ex basis. in the mean time if you see one come for grabs let me know asap ;-)

nathan

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Nathan H said:
not to sure yet mate. as other people on here will say. it is very hard work and very labour intensive. in total i put about 5 hours into the plenham chamber alone. once i have got a spare one and polished it up, i will work out a price based on time and a part ex basis. in the mean time if you see one come for grabs let me know asap ;-)

nathan

How hard is it to take the plenham off to have it machine polished?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ph1 172
its really simple to take just unblot the coil pack from it undo the intake from the air box, and disconnect the electrical connectors, and all you have to do then is unbolt it from the lower part of the inlet manifold and the back of the head. hope it dont sound to confusing lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Would i need to replace any gaskets etc when it goes back on and lastly is there anything that the metal polishers could damage if I gave them this?