ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Alloy wheel cover plate key

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Ive moved house recently and lost the key to remove the centre cap on my 172 wheels. Ive got a mate with a 172 as well but before I turn up on his doorstep I was wondering if the keys are universal or are they vehicle specific? Can I just order one from reno? Does anyone know how much they cost. Thanks in advance for the help.

Clio 182 FF & Cups

as its only for the cover plate i thought it might be universal. Not had a look in my handbook yet, my cars as import though so I can see it causing a bit of an issue if i need to order a vehicle specific one anyway. Anybody know for sure.

If you want one yourself, put a post up in the wanted section mate... I did this last week and a very kind member sent me one for nowt which arrived 2 days later :D

Clio 182 FF & Cups

yeah i do mean the black plastic one, thanks for that. Will get down to my local reno dealer tomorrow and try and order one. Part no and price anyone?

Theyre universal but you can just use a set of open long nose pliers to get them off if youre ever stuck.

not a clio anymore

They are universal. Lost mine a while ago, but you can only get it with the 4 bolts. Cost around £25 for the lot from renault

Clio 182 FF & Cups

Thanks for the information people, as usual an invaluable source of info. Think ill try mike on the forum, the one who works for reno and gets the parts on the cheap. Cant remember his screen name though, anybody know who im talking about? Hes the one with the ebay shop.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

just go to your main dealer and ask for that number ive given you - £18 is well cheap and thats a kit.

p.s - they are all the same ( universal )

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 13 January 2005
7700432493 £18.35 + vat from your main dealer

reg vardys @ donny... 16 quid all in.....