ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

127diner meet.

250cup extreme blue
hi all,getting a monthly meet together at the 127diner on the A127 wickford,its going to be last sat of the month with the first meeting being 26 june this sat.this is open to all renaultsport cars.i am setting this up through MS site but thought CS might like to join in. 6pm start...this is the venue...http://www.127diner.co.uk/#/main-menu/4533379903

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
might pop along to this if we get time got a lambo drive at 4ish, but will remember it for future reference.

250cup extreme blue
ok,hope to see you all sat 6pm,seems to be some interest on rs/ms and cs,so might be a nice little meet.come over and say hi.I have a extreme blue 250cup.

250cup extreme blue
anyone got a idea of numbers coming from cs,i have about half a dozen coming from ms and some from rs.want to get some nice pics,so if we could all park fairly close together so we dont disrupt any other people using the diner.thanks...renno