ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 clio dynamique turbo upgrades?

1.2 clio dynamique t
Need a bit of helpful advice, just recently got my 1.2 dynamic turbo, I am a painter so I can do all the body work to it, just wondering what possible upgrades other than bodywork I can get done on it? Like is there any better turbos for it? What induction kit can I put on it, suspension and all that, I'm nor clued up on the mechanics side, not like the bodywork, been painting cars and other vehicles for over 5 years now, so don't need help with that, wanna know as well if I can change to a twinport exhaust and change the rear bumper to the sport version? Wanna make a little project out of it, don't want no jokers on here, looking for useful answers

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Honestly, just buy a Renault Sport.

It'll be quicker than the 1.2 with all the modifications in the world done to it.

How old are you? Insurance should be reasonable.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi and welcome.
If you do decide to modify your car and have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The 1.2 Turbo has been pushed to pretty decent levels of power, but the main issue is the RS model is never that much more expensive, it makes tuning the 1.2 very far abit pointless.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
On the D4FT 1.2 TCE engine you'll see figures of around 120-140 bhp and 130-150 ft/lb with larger fuel injectors, exhaust system, remap and filter. Should cost around £1000 with some decent gains. There are other threads with the information on here just do a search.