ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£600 left to spend on the 182

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Hello,

Decided to spend a bit of my bonus on the 182. Just got the Janspeed fitted by KTEC, thinking what else really. I dont track the car or anything.

I was thinking just get brembo brakes and potentially ECU remap? Whats your thoughts, I got £600 left.....?

ST
Would be 2 or 3 track days for me or a holiday...you won't gain much from mapping a fairly standard car.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
save it for the big campbelt service and a couple of tyres and enjoy driving it...the more i modified mine (172 cup) the less i enjoyed the car

ST
save it for the big campbelt service and a couple of tyres and enjoy driving it...the more i modified mine (172 cup) the less i enjoyed the car

Sensible reply there mate...i've felt like that before..the more you mod the more you worry too.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
If you don't track the car no point in going overboard on the brakes. I'd get ds2500s, brembo hcs, braided lines, lowering springs and matched inlets.