ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£438 fitted Miltek cat - back

Clio 182
Is this a good price?

I have been quoted £438 by Tuning Werkes in South Croydon (London) for a Cat - back Miltek exhaust for my 182.

I know I can get a system for £380 on ebay but was unsure how much it would cost to fit (don't want to do it myself). More importantly I was worried about any warranty issues. If I buy it from a stockist and have them fit it I imagine I can go back to them if I have any problems.

Greatful for any opinons/advice on this.

Thanks

Clio 197
58 quid fitting is a bit much i would say, its a sub 1 hour job for a garage with all the tools at hand, i would personally fit it myself and save having to pay a garage

S

Ste King 182

yeh i payed about 30 to fit my system, but if you get it and get it fitted by the same place you have come back if any thing go's wrong etc

Clio 182
The ability to go back to that garage for any warranty issues is a big plus. Partly due to the issues I've heard about the welding cracking on the Miltek exhausts and getting them to sit right. I imagine that if you have problems with an exhaust from the internet you would have to take the exhaust off and send it to the company to assess, which is more hassle.