ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£350 for exhaust & filter... ideas please.

172cup
Right, i've got £350 left this month for an exhaust and filter for my 172cup.

I'm thinking ITG panel filter... and haven't got a clue about exhaust. I would like a decat though.

Anyone got any ideas/thoughts/suggestions/preferences?

Vectra :(
Hi mate. Bit out of budget but a sports cat makes a better option come MOT time as will save swapping over to a cat again. I got a B&M sports cat for £200 fitted.

Loads of exhausts about. KTEC stealth seems a good bet but again out of budget

not going to get a full system for 350 , but defo worth having a decat , most ppl av said they r ace . better idea woulb be getting the maxogen and save more for the exhaust ?

d.brown said:
what benefits will i see from the maxogen then? And aren't they around 380 quid?

i got a viper , apparently its the best ik around as its closed intake .
better air and gr8 sound , about 7-10bhp ..........as quoted on the tin ?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
save for another month mate and get yourself down to yozza for their full system, based on the supersprint race system but not as loud,

lawrence said:
save for another month mate and get yourself down to yozza for their full system, based on the supersprint race system but not as loud,

that sounds better than the filter way .;)

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
£350 isnt far off for a full system, then maybe pick up a second hand ik from on here, where you from? i recomend prospeed (cardiff) as i have one ;-)

BMW M3 - For Sale!
powerflow in st albans matey... ive got one and never heard anyone complain about em. plus you get a lifetime guarantee

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
d.brown said:
what are the 'off the shelf' magnex jobbies like?

ok i suppose just a bit boring being either oval or twin pipe jobbies, depends what tailpipe you want?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
go for the yozzasport exhaust mate, serioulsy when i had my cup it pulled like a trainwith a supersprint, subway got the yozzasport system the other day and i got a drive and fook me was in torquey, the revs just climbed so easy i couldnt belive it, it sounds amazing too

Clio 172 mk2
Don't waste your money on the IK..just go for a panel and spend the rest on a good exhaust.