ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£30k to spend, what performance car?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I would worry that the Porsche bubble has to burst at some point, although no sight of slowing down. The Clio is so rare that it's always more likely to climb more, but given current things both are a very safe bet.

Personally, I've always adored the 996 C4S. It was a dream car, but the BMW was cheaper and had warranty (and faster tbf). I will own one, when I'm a bit richer! lol

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
I would worry that the Porsche bubble has to burst at some point, although no sight of slowing down. The Clio is so rare that it's always more likely to climb more, but given current things both are a very safe bet.

Personally, I've always adored the 996 C4S. It was a dream car, but the BMW was cheaper and had warranty (and faster tbf). I will own one, when I'm a bit richer! lol
Same with most of the other brands tbh. However the generation for 996 has started to get to the point where they could afford one, hence the increase in price. Its also one of the last series of 911 where the price hasn't hit stupid numbers. 996 Turbo was my poster car but cant afford that so C4S would be ideal. The bubble will only burst when all porsche models are silly prices.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I can't really add much to what has already been discussed... but sod getting a Nissan GT-R around the 30k mark. At that price it's not going to be great and you'll need as much again within the first year of ownership to fix it, keep it healthy and service it! :tonguewink: