ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£300 to blow on cat back?

mk 2 172
rite ive decided it time for a decent exhaust system as my yozza decat with remus backbox looks and sounds pants.

so ive got 300 to spend my best idea so far is one from prospeed, charlie quoted me £310(including cs discount) for a cat back with a 3 1/2 inch tail pipe.

any better ideas?

Andrew (ie yozzasport) was selling one on here a short while back, dunno if it ever sold might be worth pm'ing him....

172 cup
yer the yozza is noisey but to be honest i dont know of a good looking system that isnt load. You thought about silenced de-cat? or you may have to go custom route with a couple of silencers to get it quieter

yozza one certainly aint discreet!

in your case a custom system with afew silencers thrown in should do the trick and cost about £300, keep it stealth aswell!

Bumder With A Buffer
Yozza FTW :)

Getting mine moved into the bumper soon and shortened slightly

Yozza2.jpg

07112008331.jpg

In car sound doesn't do it justice... and this is with a cat (de-cat going on soon)
[youtube]jMALoybOd80[/youtube]