ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£30,000 Abarth....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I know some of you are fans, christ! :S

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=22262

if 'more than 177bhp' isn't enough, German tuners Pogea racing will tweak your Abarth 500 to a cool 260bhp. This (we think) starts with a regular Tributo Ferrari, which then gets upgraded ECU software, a choice of two turbos, a new intercooler and Bosch fuel injectors.

2009-Fiat-500-Abarth-695-Tributo-Ferrari-Front-Side-View-588x454.jpg

Cupra
If you are going to drive a gay car, it may as well be one with some class & style. Sod paying 30k for one though!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols something tells me if I was a millionaire/billionaire I would have one as a little pocket rocket.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I like them, seems alot but the a new cooper S of the same spec wouldnt be far off to be fair....

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I quite like it :eek:

and i'm a big mini fan too :eek:

and on that note i'm off...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I reckon it would hold strong residual values aswell! Saying that if your spending that kind of cash on that type of car your probably making fiftys into paper aero planes and throwing them at the poor

clio 197
saw one down at lindhurst farrari think a guy of clubscudari bought it and imported it to malysia...

along with a yellow scud.

did look nice in person and it has the scud carbon strips on it :p

Turbos.
Love the guys with small dicks who call it 'gay.' It's just a car...

There is also no point trying to rationalise the price of an irrational car! Its just a toy for players.