ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£230 worth of detailing goodies up for grabs in this weeks WAXATHON!!!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
lol i think i read it as how many bottle on the shelf in the PICTURE lol Fail. Only 900 odd out then :eek:

I did that same thing mate. Personally I don't think the question is phrased very well.

The Question: How bottles of Rejuvenate are on the shelves in this picture?

EFA - How MANY bottles ....

Does this refer to the amount of product in picture? or The entire amount on the shelves in the entire warehouse?

To me that reads as being the amount of product in the picture, could AF clarify it?

GT 86
Whoa not wishing to sound like a sore loser but as people have said above

I know the competitions are a bit of fun as well but I would say the answer doesnt match up to the question

That was established last week guys. Otherwise it's very easy for people to just count the bottles lol!

I can appreciated the wording aspect, but take it on the chin and come back and guess next week.

The AF guys have a brilliant thing going on here!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

I know the competitions are a bit of fun as well but I would say the answer doesnt match up to the question

It's kind of obvious it wouldn't be that mate else everyone would just count them and get it right.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Like me, I tried counting them. Prob would have got that wrong, boredom kicked in after about thirty lol

WR1 impreza
That was established last week guys. Otherwise it's very easy for people to just count the bottles lol!

I can appreciated the wording aspect, but take it on the chin and come back and guess next week.

The AF guys have a brilliant thing going on here!

Yep no problems with that here. Not noticed it had been covered before. Does make sense when you think everyone would be pretty close counting the pic lol. Did take me f**king AGES tho. :banghead: :eek:

We have run this competition in the same way for a year now and not that many people have that hard a time understanding: You guess how many bottles on the shelf. Its not just a simple as count how many are visible in the picture it would not really be a competition, the first person to view the post and count the bottles would win, its a guessing game.

Now you know for next time ;)

Last edited: