ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£2000, what mods

Right ive got some money £2000 in total:).

What mods engine wise or styling wise does ppl recommend??????

Ive already got PiperX IK, Exhaust,17"s, Badboy bonnet, was thinking about going for the williams engine but ainy gonna bother cus to hard to find then insure plus that will nearly take me up to my limit.

Ideas???????:confused:

i take it u just got a credit card or something? ;) "limit"

have u had it lowered? maybe coilovers? lexus lights? bodykit? uprated brakes.... chip?

Tune the 1.8 instead;

Chip, boost valve, cams and head work.

Then get a K-Tec big brake conversion.

& slam it if you havent already

Something a bit differrent maybe:confused: coilovers are on the way. Aint really got the speed (yet) for the uprated brakes. And id love a chip but theres loads about and dunno which one is best. Dont wanna spend loads on one and only find its give me an extra 5bhp!

Now Tom you are talking!! that sound about right.

HillPower chip is the best value for money. £150odd for member which is a bargain. Ill be phoning Nick in the new year to get mine sorted.

The Dastek Unichip is one of the best chips there is IMO. My brother has one on his VTS, and helped it a lot to show a genuine 159BHP on the rollers. They are a lot more expensive though. I think around £470!

Mk2 Golf GTI

dont need big speed for big brakes. better brakes will allow you to brake harder and later for corners etc (on a race track of course;)) could you get a throttle body conversion for that much??

Yeah i could but dont wanna! Cheers anyway. Ive got the badboy bonnet so wouldnt really see em.

Plenty of good ideas guys, im spoilt for choice now:D. Keep em coming!!