ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 for engine rebuild

Vauxhall Astra turbo
Is this price fair for and enine rebuild??

I just overhauled my mates zetec s after he drove it 100 miles wilst low on oil. Needless to say bottom end gave up and knocked all the way hame. He suplied all part i just overhauld??

Cupra 300 ST 4drive

I just overhauled my mates zetec s after he drove it 100 miles wilst low on oil. Needless to say bottom end gave up and knocked all the way hame. He suplied all part i just overhauld??

Well Well , you've decided to post on here at last mate, charge more than that you div:rasp:

Is it running ok for Chris because hes never happy is he!

2005 Nissan Navara

Its way to cheap unless he's a close mate!

What forrestry are you in??!
Im based in Swansea....

Vauxhall Astra turbo
Well Well , you've decided to post on here at last mate, charge more than that you div:rasp:

Is it running ok for Chris because hes never happy is he!

Yeah at last.

He moaned straight away. he recons i fecked his dash up. The tacho drops to zero and the temp gauge goes to max everytime he backs off. Can't see how i caused it myself??:mad: